You are not connected to the Portland Community College Library network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Remote Access
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ursula K Le Guin
|Description:||279 p. : map ; 24 cm.|
|Responsibility:||Ursula K. Le Guin.|
In The Aeneid, Vergil's hero fights to claim the king's daughter, Lavinia, with whom he is destined to found an empire. Lavinia herself never speaks a word in the poem. Now, Ursula K. Le Guin gives Lavinia a voice in a novel that takes the reader to the half-wild world of ancient Italy, when Rome was a muddy village near seven hills.--From amazon.com.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Aeneas (Legendary character) -- Marriage -- Fiction.
- Rome (Italy) -- History -- To 476 -- Fiction.
- Legends -- Rome -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction.
User lists with this item (8)
- Dr. Amy CHAN(18 items)
by wanhp updated 2012-09-25
- Library Loot | Fiction(393 items)
by dschander updated 2012-08-03
- **Things to Check Out(500 items)
by owens1 updated 2012-10-10
- fiction to check out(283 items)
by chattapeg updated 2011-03-13
- Northwest passages (Think Out Loud OPB)(29 items)
by heather.pitts updated 2011-02-23