Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||307 pages ; 20 cm|
Caught between the pressure to succeed in America, her duty to their family, and her own personal desires, Kimberly Chang, an immigrant girl from Hong Kong, learns to constantly translate not just her language but herself back and forth between the worlds she straddles.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Chinese fiction -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Women immigrants -- Fiction.
- Chinese American teenagers -- Fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Chinese American teenagers.
- Chinese fiction.
- Mothers and daughters.
- Women immigrants.
- New York (State) -- New York.
- Chinese -- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- Immigrants -- Fiction.
- Chinese Americans -- Fiction.
- Teenagers -- Fiction.
- Mother-daughter relationship -- Fiction.