You are not connected to the Portland Community College Library network. Access to online content and services may require you to authenticate with your library. Remote Access
Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Catherine A Palomba; Trudy W Banta
|Description:||xx, 293 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||1. Assessing competence in higher education / Trudy W. Banta --
2. Implementing effective assessment / Catherine A. Palomba --
3. Assessing student competence in teacher education programs / Mary E. Diez --
4. Redefining a profession : assessment in pharmacy education / Thomas D. Zlatic --
5. Assessment of student learning in the discipline of nursing / Donna L. Boland and Juanita Laidig --
6. Accountability for professional practice : assessment in social work education --
7. Assessment of student competence in business / Neil A. Palomba and Catherine A. Palomba --
8. Assessment of student competence in computer science / Gordon E. Stokes --
9. Assessing student competence in engineering / John A. Muffo --
10. Assessing student competence in the visual arts / Kristi Nelson --
11. Accredited programs and authentic assessment / Douglas J. Eder --
12. The British experience in assessing competence / Lee Harvey --
13. Assessment experiences in accredited disciplines / Catherine A. Palomba.
|Responsibility:||edited by Catherine A. Palomba and Trudy W. Banta.|
Retrieving notes about this item